Monday, January 5, 2009

"Star Wars" can be typed with one hand!

Hi there, peaches and plums!

So yes, this is a joint blog, and also, it is awesome. Jointly awesome.

I have to admit that Mark (yes, Mark...) gets some credit. I told him in an IM conversation that I was struggling to come up with a blogspot address and that, if it were a blog just for fencers, I would make it berdinelovescaulk. Mark told me, perhaps jokingly, that I should make two! So I have one and a half. My blog for everyone, including family and very religious friends, is golisago.blogspot.com. You can check it out sometime, but trust me, this one is going to be way cooler and hotter.

Things this blog promises:
- to make fun of you a lot, especially if you are Mark, Sparky, or Ben.
- giggling.
- the occasional story from New Zealand.
- !!!1!!111!1!!!!!11!!1!1!!!!! <-- expect a lot of this. Enjoy.

1 comment: